- 'Archaeology and Archives', round table discussion on the 'Idea of the Archive'. Shiv Nadar University Conference, India International Center, New Delhi, India (2019)
- ‘Archaeology of Identity: Early Chalukya Landscapes’. At the D.S. Achuta Rao National Conference on Ancient India: identity, Boundaries, Cultural Practices. Organized jointly by Manipal Center for Philosophy and Humanities, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, and Prof. D.S. Achuta Rao Centenary Programme Advisory Board, Karnataka, India (2017).
- ‘Constituting Early Chalukyan identity: inscriptions and architecture in early medieval South India’, at the 42nd Annual Conference on South Asia, Madison, Wisconsin, USA (2013).
- ‘Constituting royal-dynastic identity in South India: negotiations in a sacred landscape’, at the Society of American Archaeology, Hawaii, USA (2013).
- ‘Water’ and ‘Stone’ in understanding religious identity during the reign of the Badami Chalukyas, paper presented at the Annual Conference on South Asia, Madison, Wisconsin, USA (2012).
- ‘Spatial configurations in the religious landscape of the Chalukyas of Badami’, paper presented at the conference titled ‘Monastery, Mosque and Temple: Jains, Muslims and Hindus in Medieval Deccan (ca. 700-1700 AD), Dept. of South Asian Studies, University of Pennsylvania (2012).